2009年1月15日星期四

Parents Love


Last evening, I got my mother's call and she asked me when I go home. Go home? Yea, it is already at the end of lunar year in China, then the traditional festival---Spring Festival is coming. In China, everyone thinks it is very import and cherishes it because New Year's Eve and New Year's Day are celebrated as a family affair, a time of reunion and thanksgiving. Therefore, wherever she or he is, and how busy they are, they will try their best to go home to spend the festival.

Time rushed from my fingers. Fingers crossed, it is almost a year since I left home, so I haven't seen my parents a year. It is regretted that I was so engaged that I seldom gave them calls and thought about them. However, they miss me everyday and call me every week. In every call, they asked me to take care of myself. Now spring festival being coming, they expect me to go home. In fact, I have told them that I cannot go home in this festival, but they still ask me to wish to get a surprise --- maybe I finished my work and can go home. Unfortunately, I made them disappointed again. I felt my mom was very sad when she got my confirmed answer. A gust of tears flew down, I made promise in my deep heart that no matter how busy, I will go home next year.

没有评论: